Salman Khan has often found himself in the centre of many a controversy. The ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ actor was acquitted by the Jodhpur Court in the 1998 Arms Act case today, in which he was accused of possessing arms with expired license. We take a look at the controvers...
- When Vin Diesel couldn’t stop himself from gushing about Deepika Padukone
- Hrithik Roshan on his equation with his sons and on being a single father to them
- Salman Khan and the controversies that haunt him
- Bollywood Celebs lashes trolls against Dangal girl Zaira
- Amitabh Bachchan overshadowed all the actors and changed the whole scenario: Rishi Kapoor
- No CLASH with Baahubali this year!
- Shah Rukh Khan Talks About Why He Did Raees
- Not Guilty: Jodhpur Court Exonerated Salman Khan in Arms Act case
- Ujwal Nikam on Salman Khan acquitted in arms act case